Greyhound Tips For Monday 27th May 2013
Written By Warren MacDonald Monday 27th May 2013
We had a little break over the weekend. We have been living the hard life – fishing all weekend, competing in the King Of The Pin fishing competition. And I’m proud to report our team of 11 came home winners after the two ladies landed the biggest flathead. They placed first and second with 68cm fat “Flatties”.
Following on from that success, hopefully we can find a few winners also tonight. Tonight’sin brief:
- Albion Park Greyhounds, Race 4 Box 7 Seize The Bomb. 7.44pm
- Angle Park Greyhounds, Race 5 Box 5 Aston Carmelita, 7.57pm.
- Bulli Greyhounds, Race 6 Box 6 Proven Daisy 8.53pm.
- Launceston Greyhounds, Race 6 Box 1 Martello Towers, 9.21pm.
- Shepparton Greyhounds, Race 6 Box 1 Mini Mitch 8.46pm.
Best of Luck.
$$ Another Day Another Dollar$$
More Greyhound Racing Coverage Of Greyhound Racing Tips
- The Meadows Greyhounds Tips & Betting Preview November 1st 2014
- Wentworth Park Greyhound Tips & Betting Preview November 1st 2014
- Greyhound Tips & Betting Preview October 31st 2014
- Sandown Park Greyhounds Tips & Betting Preview October 30th 2014
- Angle Park Greyhounds Tips & Betting Preview October 30th 2014