Iasbet & Sportsbet Introduce Quaddie Betting On All Australian Racing
Written By Kevin Pitstock Tuesday 1st June 2010
You’ll now be able to pick the winners of two, three or four consecutive races daily on all bets placed online over the internet at Iasbet and Sportsbet.
Quaddie wagers allow you to pick the four winners of consecutive races on the Quadrella race card to win a dividend on Australian racing.
At Iasbet, a Standard Quaddie refers to a race leg containing more than one runner and pays the nominated tote dividend on all codes. A Super Quaddie is only available on nominated Australian horse races, and Super Quaddies at Iasbet pay a 10% bonus greater than the quaddie dividend declared by SuperTAB.
At Sportsbet, a standard quaddie wager pays the nominated tote dividend on all codes. A Turbo Quaddie pays the best Quaddie dividend of the 2 majorTABs (NSW TAB and SuperTAB) for Australian gallops races only.
How To Place A Quaddie At Iasbet
To place a Super Exotic at Iasbet :
- Select Super Exotics from the left hand navigation bar under Racing.
- Next, select the bet type you want to place eg. Daily Double, Treble, Quaddie.
- Each available race on the multi card for the bet type chosen ( Double, Treble or Quaddie) will now be listed.
- Make your selection/selections in each race by ticking the appropriate box next to your selection. At least one runner must be nominated per race.
- Enter the stake amount for each unit at the bottom of the page. The total stake will be calculated immediately. If you enter a Total Stake, the unit stake will be calculated automatically.
- Press the Bet Now Button.
- Your bet slip will appear at the top of the screen. Press the bet button again to finalise your wager.
Use the Iasbet bonus promotional code ARG100 when opening your new Iasbet account to get a $100 free bet bonus
How To Place A Quaddie At Sportsbet
To place a quaddie wager at Sportsbet :
- You can access the Quaddie bet type via the “Racing” menu on the left hand side of the screen and click the “Multiples” option.
- The Quaddie Race Card lists each race on the quaddie card. At least 1 runner must be nominated per race.
- Click the + icon alongside each race number to access vital information such as; Last 4 race results, Jockey and Weight. The barrier is listed alongside each horse and if the Jockey has a weight claim you will see the claim in brackets after the Jockey name. Click the – icon to hide this information. For extensive Form, click the Form icon above the race card.
- Select your runner(s) in each leg by clicking the box alongside each horse. Finalise your selections for the quaddie.
- After you enter a stake amount into the stake box, the flexibet percentage will display at the bottom right hand side of the race card alongside the Bet button. Once you are happy with your selections and percentage, press the Bet button.
- Your betting slip appears at the top of the screen. Press the bet button again and finalise your wager. Done