Fancy A Bet At The Gardens?
Written By Michael Radley, New South Wales National Coursing Association Correspondent Wednesday 7th April 2010
While Fancy Mandy may have been beaten in the Golden Easter Egg last Saturday night, punters can get their money back on the well related Fancy Devil, which appears one of the better bets on the program of tonightâ€™s excellent 10 race card at The Gardens.
The son of champion sire Collision and top producer Flash Fancy, Fancy Devil is out of the same litter as outstanding sprinter Swift Fancy and is a half brother to Group Three Magic Maiden placegetter Perfect Fancy.
He has a good strike rate of eight wins from only 26 starts, including three victories at NSW premier circuit, Wentworth Park.
The Matthew Soames trained galloper will venture to The Gardens for the first time tonight, but is coming off a last start win at Richmond over the 618 metres.
Fancy Devil lines up from box two in race five, which is the first leg of the Quaddie at tonightâ€™s meeting which is set to jump at 8.25pm AEST
More Greyhound Racing Coverage Of New South Wales Racing
- Kerrigan Bale, Megan Keeping sizzle in National Futurity heats
- Jingjing goes for glory in Group One National Futurity series
- Rising star Dyna Villa may be one in a million, says Wheeler
- Dyna Villa puts his best paws forward and thunders to victory
- 2015 Group One Paws of Thunder tips & betting preview