GRNSW Makes New Greyhound Racing Integrity Auditor Appointment
Written By Michael East Thursday 7th June 2012
He replaces David Landa OAM who resigned from the office in April. As result of the appointment he will assume the obligations of Integrity Auditor as prescribed under the Racing Act namely the primary oversight of all aspects of drug testing and control, stewards and registration.
The office provides independence to the functions of investigation and resolution of complaints relating to the primary regulatory functions exercised by GRNSW in its role as the sports controlling body.
Graham Gorrie holds a Bachelor of Laws degree from UTS and is currently the principal of a legal consulting practice.
He has extensive experience in the gambling industry, including nine years at Tabcorp in their legal department but with primary oversight of the regulatory and compliance functions. Before setting up his own practice he also worked at AUSTRAC and in that time gained certification as an Anti- Money Laundering Specialist.
More Greyhound Racing Coverage Of New South Wales Racing
- Kerrigan Bale, Megan Keeping sizzle in National Futurity heats
- Jingjing goes for glory in Group One National Futurity series
- Rising star Dyna Villa may be one in a million, says Wheeler
- Dyna Villa puts his best paws forward and thunders to victory
- 2015 Group One Paws of Thunder tips & betting preview