New NSW GBOTA Director Appointed
Written By Chris McKay, NSW GBOTA Greyhound Racing Correspondent Tuesday 19th July 2011
The NSW GBOTA Board of Directors wish to advise that following the review of expressions of interest from members, the casual vacancy of Newcastle & Hunter River District Director, has been filled by Mr. Gary Oldfield.
Mr. Oldfield has extensive experience with the NSW GBOTA, having held numerous positions with the Newcastle GBOTA Branch; including Treasurer, District Delegate and Chairman.
Involved with the greyhound industry for over 35 years Mr. Oldfield brings a wealth of knowledge and enthusiasm to the position, which was created due to the resignation of Mr. Bryan Young in May this year.
The NSW GBOTA thanks all members which expressed interest in the position, and warmly welcome Mr. Oldfieldâ€™s to the Board of Directors.
Mr. Oldfieldâ€™s appointment as Director of Newcastle & Hunter River District is effective immediately.
More Greyhound Racing Coverage Of New South Wales Racing
- Kerrigan Bale, Megan Keeping sizzle in National Futurity heats
- Jingjing goes for glory in Group One National Futurity series
- Rising star Dyna Villa may be one in a million, says Wheeler
- Dyna Villa puts his best paws forward and thunders to victory
- 2015 Group One Paws of Thunder tips & betting preview