Troy Callaghan Disqualified For 12 Months For Misconduct
Written By Michael East Friday 25th January 2013
Trainer Mr Troy Callaghan was found guilty on four charges in relation to the incident.
He was subsequently fined $1,000 for a breach of GAR 86 (g) (iv), having engaged in the use of offensive language towards an official of the club in the kennel block prior to Race 8.
He was disqualified for a period of 12 months for a breach of GAR 86 (o), concerning his conduct in the stewards room on that evening. Further, he was disqualified for a period of three years on two counts of a breach of GAR 86 (g), for wilfully threatening Stewards in the stewards room on that evening.
All penalties are to be served concurrently, commencing on 2 November 2012 and expiring at midnight on 1 November 2015.
More Greyhound Racing Coverage Of New South Wales Racing
- Kerrigan Bale, Megan Keeping sizzle in National Futurity heats
- Jingjing goes for glory in Group One National Futurity series
- Rising star Dyna Villa may be one in a million, says Wheeler
- Dyna Villa puts his best paws forward and thunders to victory
- 2015 Group One Paws of Thunder tips & betting preview