Dyna Brenda Amphetamine Inquiry Adjourned To November 2012
Written By James Dunn, Australian Greyhound Racing Contributor Thursday 11th October 2012
On 10th October 2012 Stewards opened an inquiry in relation to the greyhound Dyna Brenda after it had shown the presence of Amphetamine from the urine sample taken at the Southern Greyhound race meeting held at Strathalbyn on Sunday 8th July 2012.South Australia (GRSA)
Stewards took evidence from Mr. Famiglietti (Trainer) and Mr. David Batty (Laboratory Director Racing Analytical Services Limited).
During the inquiry Mr. Famiglietti requested and was granted an adjournment.
The resumption of this inquiry will take place at the offices of South Australia Limited, 55 Cardigan Street, Angle Park on Thursday 1st November 2012 at 10.00am.
More Greyhound Racing Coverage Of South Australian Racing
- Ernie Cruises To Victory In The Brian Johnstone Memorial
- Matthew Payne Disqualified For Four Months Over Testosterone Positive
- Token McLaren And Ernie Bung Arrow Sensational Again
- Ken Gill & Ernie Bung Arrow Set To Part Ways After Local Final
- Ernie Bung Arrow Back On Track With Scintillating Angle Park Return