Dyna Brenda Amphetamine Inquiry Adjourned To November 2012
Written By James Dunn, Australian Greyhound Racing Contributor Thursday 11th October 2012
On 10th October 2012 Greyhound Racing South Australia (GRSA) Stewards opened an inquiry in relation to the greyhound Dyna Brenda after it had shown the presence of Amphetamine from the urine sample taken at the Southern Greyhound race meeting held at Strathalbyn on Sunday 8th July 2012.
Stewards took evidence from Mr. Famiglietti (Trainer) and Mr. David Batty (Laboratory Director Racing Analytical Services Limited).
During the inquiry Mr. Famiglietti requested and was granted an adjournment.
The resumption of this inquiry will take place at the offices of Greyhound Racing South Australia Limited, 55 Cardigan Street, Angle Park on Thursday 1st November 2012 at 10.00am.
More Greyhound Racing Coverage Of South Australian Racing
- Kim Johnstone And Wild Soul Flying The Flag For SA
- Wild Soul Will Fly The Flag for South Australia In National Sprint
- Token McLaren Will Be The SA Rep At National Distance Championships
- Psychotic Gold The One To Beat In SA National Distance Final
- Who Will Be The SA Sprint Representative At Nationals?