Famiglietti To Attend Inquiry Over Strathalbyn Amphetamine Positive Swab
Written By James Dunn, Australian Greyhound Racing Contributor Wednesday 12th September 2012
On 17th August 2012 Stewards informed Mr. Michele Famiglietti by hand delivered letter that the greyhound Dyna Brenda had shown the presence of Amphetamine from the urine sample taken at the Southern Greyhound race meeting held at Strathalbyn on Sunday 8th July, and that he would be advised of the date, time and place of an inquiry.
The reserve portion of the urine sample was tested and the presence of Amphetamine was confirmed.
Mr Famiglietti was advised of the analysts results on Thursday 6th September 2012 by hand delivered mail and is required to attend an inquiry at the offices of Greyhound Racing South Australia Limited, 55 Cardigan Street, Angle Park on Wednesday 10th October 2012 at 10.00am,
Mr Famiglietti has been instructed by GRSA Stewards to also bring any witnesses that may assist for an inquiry by the Stewards into the circumstances relating to the obtaining of the positive urine sample.
More Greyhound Racing Coverage Of South Australian Racing
- Kim Johnstone And Wild Soul Flying The Flag For SA
- Wild Soul Will Fly The Flag for South Australia In National Sprint
- Token McLaren Will Be The SA Rep At National Distance Championships
- Psychotic Gold The One To Beat In SA National Distance Final
- Who Will Be The SA Sprint Representative At Nationals?