Famiglietti To Attend Inquiry Over Strathalbyn Amphetamine Positive Swab
Written By James Dunn, Australian Greyhound Racing Contributor Wednesday 12th September 2012
On 17th August 2012 Stewards informed Mr. Michele Famiglietti by hand delivered letter that the greyhound Dyna Brenda had shown the presence of Amphetamine from the urine sample taken at the Southern Greyhound race meeting held at Strathalbyn on Sunday 8th July, and that he would be advised of the date, time and place of an inquiry.
The reserve portion of the urine sample was tested and the presence of Amphetamine was confirmed.
Mr Famiglietti was advised of the analysts results on Thursday 6th September 2012 by hand delivered mail and is required to attend an inquiry at the offices of
Mr Famiglietti has been instructed by GRSA Stewards to also bring any witnesses that may assist for an inquiry by the Stewards into the circumstances relating to the obtaining of the positive urine sample.
More Greyhound Racing Coverage Of South Australian Racing
- Ernie Cruises To Victory In The Brian Johnstone Memorial
- Matthew Payne Disqualified For Four Months Over Testosterone Positive
- Token McLaren And Ernie Bung Arrow Sensational Again
- Ken Gill & Ernie Bung Arrow Set To Part Ways After Local Final
- Ernie Bung Arrow Back On Track With Scintillating Angle Park Return