Graeme Bate Required To Attend GRSA Stewards Inquiry
Written By Kevin Pitstock, Editor Australian Racing Greyhound Thursday 19th November 2009
In the aftermath of the our initial advice that Dyna Forta has swabbed positive from his winning SA Derby run, Bate has officially called to inquiry by GRSA Stewards.
The reserve “b” sample was subsequently in Victoria and has confirmed the presence of Procaine. The test occurred only yesterday on the 18th November 2009.
Bate was advised of the analysts results on 19th November 2009 and is required to attend an inquiry at the offices of South Australia Limited, 55 Cardigan Street, Angle Park on Monday 7th December 2009 at 11.00am, together with any witnesses that may assist for an inquiry by the Stewards into the circumstances relating to the obtaining of the positive urine sample.
More Greyhound Racing Coverage Of South Australian Racing
- From $300 To $37,000 – Tercel Continues To Amaze With McQueen Memorial Win
- New Adelaide & Christchurch Greyhound Race Series
- South Australia’s Leading Trainer To Face Stewards Inquiry Over Behaviour
- Wheels In Motion For South Australian Greyhound Industry
- Cotton Puts Angle Park Into A Whirl Once Again